Re: pg_live situation update - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Fetter
Subject Re: pg_live situation update
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 07:35:45PM -0500, Robert Bernier wrote:
> HI Andreas,
> On Thursday 28 February 2008 19:01, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:48:07 -0500 Robert Bernier wrote:
> >
> > > I can't figure it out either. It only occurs in the live CD
> > > environment itself. No doubt it's something incredibly silly and
> > > if I put enough time into it I will solve it.
> >
> > now what about creating a pgfoundry project so more ppl can help
> > to debug this problem and add more features?
>
> Excellent idea! Let's see what kind of time I have "in a couple of
> months" to devote to this project :-)

I have a much better idea: start right now, putting up whatever you
have in whatever form you have it, and let others help.  I guarantee
your pgfoundry project will get fast track approval ;)

Or you can decide to tank your part in this project by stalling a few
months.  Up to you.

Cheers,
David

Remember to vote!