Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.0 RPMs are available for download - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jorge Godoy
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.3.0 RPMs are available for download
Date
List pgsql-general
Em Thursday 21 February 2008 14:33:03 Julio Cesar Leiva escreveu:
> I found the RPMs for postgresql8.3 suse here
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/search
>
> just type postgresql and choose your O.S

But then, there are no PL and contrib and whatever packages to go with it.  It
is still just the client and server, without the bells and whistles :-)

If you use other packages that depend on PG you can't use these.

--
Jorge Godoy      <jgodoy@gmail.com>