Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum (by way of Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:02:37 +0100 Andreas Kretschmer wrote:

> Nice. Can someone carry some of this pins to europe, Brussels (FOSDEM)¹?
> It would be nice, because the european PG-Group has there a dev-room,
> together with the BSD team, and March 1+2 the german PG-Group a booth in
> Chemnitz (germany, Linux-Days)²
>

> ¹ http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/309-FOSDEM-2008-and-election-for-EU-user-group.html
> ² http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2008/live/detail.html?idx=58 (german)

If someone brings pins to FOSDEM, i can bring them to Chemnitz.

> Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum will be on both events, but he is at the present
> time on honeymoon...

Still reading mails, but with some days backlog ;-)

> Finally there will be an event in Prague³...
>
> ³ http://www.dbsvet.cz/view.php?cisloclanku=2008011101
>
> but i don't know how to carry the Pins to Prague, maybe some people from
> Prague are in Bruessels, i don't know.

We could ask Peter Eisentraut, i think, he is there, or?

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group