Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken
Date
List pgsql-www
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:29:50 -0400
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> pugs.postgresql.org will *not* be moving to another box, it will be
> staying exactly where it is ... if you have problems with working on
> the existing VPS, that is no problem, I will do so as I've said
> before ...

*sigh* Marc. Every time this comes up, I point out that it is not your
decision, it is the communities/sysadmin teams decision. Every time you
ignore it. If the team decides that it should stay with you, I will of
course respect that. Because it is the teams decision.

The rest I will leave to private discussion unless you would like me
to make it public.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake