PMT && Documentation (Was: Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From User Scrappy
Subject PMT && Documentation (Was: Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken)
Date
Re: PMT && Documentation (Was: Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken)  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-www
Will work on this this weekend ... I'm terrible at the 'how its supposed
to work' part, but will stuff in whatever I can think of, and will answer
any questions anyone has to 'fill in the blanks' ... that applies to those
other hosts that may be missing information ...