Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thursday 17 January 2008 10:14, Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW,
>
> I've added 3 new PUGs, but they don't appear on pugs.postgresql.org
> landing page, possibly because the WWW user doesn't have permissions on
> pugs.postgresql.org/index.html.
>
> Can someone either fix the permissions, or add NYPUG, LAPUG and SEAPUG?

Actually, it's worse than I thought.  I can't even add new PUG pages:

Writing to '/usr/local/www/pugs.postgresql.org/www/index.html.new' failed:
Opening local file '/usr/local/www/pugs.postgresql.org/www/index.html.new'
failed: Permission denied
--
--Josh

Josh Berkus