Re: pg_live, impending release - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: pg_live, impending release
Date
Re: pg_live, impending release  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 16 January 2008 16:33, Robert Bernier wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008 14:24, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> > > .... there's a slight chance
> > > that I can do the work next  week but it's going to depend
> > > on a number of other issues.
> >
> > Is there a chance that we can help you here?

Maybe I'll ask all of you... Is this something worthy of a workshop at one of
the conferences, such as pgcon? This isn't an uber pg topic and there's lots
of cool stuff that's going to be suggested for the various conferences.
Still, there might be a few of you that would like to be able to roll your
own version of pg_live without depending on 'one' (me) person.

Comments?

Robert