Re: Testing mail list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Testing mail list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 01:09:39PM +0000, Gregory Stark wrote:

> If I were the list maintainer here I would ban infotecnica.com.br addresses
> from subscribing to any of our lists. Ideally with a message saying "as a
> result of misconfigured mail software addreses from infotecnica.com.br are
> banned from pgsql mailing lists. Please contact your postmaster to request
> they fix the problems"

Right.  Problem is, I checked and I found no infotecnica.com.br
addresses subscribed to pgsql-hackers.

Are you sure it was mail from -hackers that caused the problem?  I have
seen the bounce myself but never made much of it (even though I agreed
it was quite broken).

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34J
La web junta la gente porque no importa que clase de mutante sexual seas,