Re: Release Note Changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Release Note Changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >
> > > We even have two Gavins. However I think we will truly reach the point
> > > of no return with we have two Heikkis. Once we have two Heikkis it will
> > > be obvious to anyone that we are the World's most globally developed
> > > advanced Open Source database.
> >
> > Hey, we have two Hiroshi's.
>
> I just noticed on winsock_strerror that we have two Magnus' too.
>
> Are we changing our tagline?

What I do in those cases is 'Magnus' is the frequent Magnus Hagander and
other Magnus' are given a last name.  :-O  It seems work because _we_
haven't been confused by it (no saying about our audience).  The problem
is Dave where both Page and Fetter are common contributors.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com