Re: Release Note Changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Release Note Changes
Date
Re: Release Note Changes  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > 3. It was grunt work that should have been done with the original patch
> > that didn't get done. Stefan picked up the ball and ran with it and
> > produced something that will make our product more usable for the end
> > user.
>
> Then why not list Stefan as a contributor to the original feature rather
> than calling it out as a separate item?

That is an excellent suggestion, done:
      Full text search is integrated into the core database      system (Teodor, Oleg, Stefan Kaltenbrunner)

Can people thing of other cases?

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com