Re: Fair large change to contributors - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Fair large change to contributors
Date
Re: Fair large change to contributors
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 04:44:16PM +0530, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >ends on exactly what he means by discipline. Core finally stepping
> >up on the naming argument could fall into that.
>
> Yeah, except that apparently everyone decided that I was wrong to do that.

Really? I haven't heard anybody complaining that -core finally spoke up on
that. For the record, *I* think it was very good that you did.

(assuming we're talking about the same thing - postgres vs postgresql,
right?)

//Magnus