Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject: Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Selena Deckelmann", )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Stephen Frost, )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Richard Broersma Jr, )
 Re: [GENERAL] POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Owen Hartnett, )
 Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum, )
  Re: POLL: Women-sized t-shirts for PostgreSQL  ("Selena Deckelmann", )

Hello all,

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:30:18 -0800 Selena Deckelmann wrote:

> I have been looking into getting some woman-sized PostgreSQL shirts,
> in addition to the more typical men-sized tshirts. The particular
> style is American Apparel shirts, style # 2102. They are "normal
> looking" t-shirts, just proportioned a bit more correctly for a
> woman's body. The shirt says 'PostgreSQL' in small print on the front,
> and has the big elephant logo on the back. We'll most likely ask for a
> $20 donation to the PostgreSQL non-profit for each shirt.

the italian guys and girls already designed such a PostgreSQL shirt for
the last PGDay.it. I've got some pictures:

http://base.wars-nicht.de/merchandising/dsc_6929_640x480.jpg
http://base.wars-nicht.de/merchandising/dsc_6935_640x480.jpg

Maybe you can work together and if i can remember, some of the shirts
found their way into the US.

Kind regards

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum