Desparately seeking new India Regional Contact for postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Josh Berkus
Subject Desparately seeking new India Regional Contact for postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL users,

Given the importance of India to the world of software, it's critical that
we have an Indian Regional Contact who can be the community press
relations person for India.  In the past, we had Vishal and Shridhar who
did a terrific job but are no longer available.

If you are an Indian PostgreSQL user and:
a) want to contribute to the project
b) have experience or interest in marketing and/or PR
c) know some tech reporters or bloggers in India (or have time to find
them)

Then I could really, really use your help as  Regional Contact for the
PostgreSQL 8.3 press release.  E-mail me ASAP.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Core Team