Re: Locating sharedir in PostgreSQL on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Locating sharedir in PostgreSQL on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Yes, I know. Peter seemed to be saying that nothing except postgres itself should be in *any* of the installation
directories(he called them 'private' directories by which I imagine he meant an install in /usr/local/pgsql/ vs
/usr/local,or more specifically the case when $libdir is something like /usr/lib/postgresql)

/D