Re: replication in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: replication in Postgres
Date
Re: replication in Postgres  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: replication in Postgres  (Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>)
Re: replication in Postgres  (Sascha Bohnenkamp <asbohnenkamp@gmx.de>)
List pgsql-general
Glyn Astill wrote:
> Thanks everyone for your replies. EnterpriseDB looks like the way to
> go if we want good replication.

Sorry, this makes no sense to me -- EnterpriseDB has no replication
solution that I know of.

> Postgres-r sounds very nice but moving our organisations data onto a
> system that it work in progress is very scary.

You are already offloading your data to PostgreSQL which is a work in
progress too ...

--
Alvaro Herrera                               http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org/
"En el principio del tiempo era el desencanto.  Y era la desolación.  Y era