Re: plpython crash on exception - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: plpython crash on exception
Date
List pgsql-patches
Marko Kreen escribió:

> Problem turns out to be va_list handling in PLy_vprintf() which
> uses same va_list repeatedly.  Fix is to va_copy to temp variable.

Marko, I just applied what I posted earlier today from 7.4 to 8.2 and
HEAD.  I assume you had a more complex test case; please have a try with
the code in CVS and let me know.

(If you are really interested in a fix for 7.3, let me know too ... I
couldn't even get plpython to run a trivial function due to RExec
issues.  I didn't try 7.2).

--
Alvaro Herrera                          Developer, http://www.PostgreSQL.org/
"Es filósofo el que disfruta con los enigmas" (G. Coli)