Re: Fix pg_dump dependency on postgres.h - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Fix pg_dump dependency on postgres.h
Date
Re: Fix pg_dump dependency on postgres.h  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> This has been saved for the 8.4 release:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

Huh, I think the point is to be able to build 8.3 at all on certain
Solaris releases.  I think it qualifies as a portability fix.

--
Alvaro Herrera       Valdivia, Chile   ICBM: S 39º 49' 18.1", W 73º 13' 56.4"
"No es bueno caminar con un hombre muerto"