Re: pgfoundry is down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: pgfoundry is down
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 09:32:04PM +0100, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> has to deal with in such a case (updating a wiki, scheduling
> maintainance in nagios to avoid people getting alerted, send mail to
> -www and -hackers, ...).

I think there is something to be said for the above point.  We don't want 10
minutes of emergency-panic-coping before actually coping with the emergency.
This is why I like the idea of a way to publish certain alerts
automatically.  (I don't think every time Nagios goes "bing" it oughta show
up on the website, but I don't think anyone was suggesting that either.)

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke