Re: change to interfaces.html - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: change to interfaces.html
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 04:42:33PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> No - I was pointing out that MySQL are an example of a company using the
> uncertainty of how the GPL would or would not apply to an ODBC driver to
> help them sell software.

Perhaps in future we can all avoid dragging dual-licencing schemes into
these sorts of discussions, then, since they're rather a different issue
than GPL-vs-BSD arguments (which don't belong on -www anyway, ISTM).
> I should make it clear that I do not believe that is JD/Command Prompt's
> intention - JD has stated a number of times that they follow the more
> liberal interpretation.

So what exactly is this argument about, then?

Andrew Sullivan
Old sigs will return after re-constitution of blue smoke