Re: pgfoundry is down - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: pgfoundry is down
Date
Re: pgfoundry is down
Re: pgfoundry is down
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 05:42:44PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> > Question is, where should we host that page?
>
> > I'da say there are two options - either on the main website, which is
> > mirrored globally, or on a completely independent system (not just it's own
> > vm, not even in the same datacenter as our other servers).
>
> +1 for independence. Sound to me like a wiki would be perfect for this
> as well. My company would be happy to host a wiki (or we could port the
> existing one over)

If you port the exiting wiki over, you lose independence, no?

Also, I think a wiki is a major overkill. All we need is a static webpage
that the infrastructure folks can edit, no?
Sure, that can be implemented by a wiki, but it just seems way way more
complicated than needed.

//Magnus