Re: Contrib docs v1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Contrib docs v1
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
> Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@nan-tic.com> writes:
> > [ contrib sgml docs ]
>
> I am distressed to discover that these seem to have been generated from
> a snapshot taken some time in June, as they are missing the last five
> months' worth of changes to the now-deleted README files.

That is odd.  I found changes from a README that was modified on October
1 in the SGML so I thought were were only missing the changes since
then.  This change from October 1 is in SGML:

    http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/contrib/chkpass/Attic/README.chkpass.diff?r1=1.4;r2=1.5;f=h

So I assume we were only missing the dict_*/README additions.