Re: Contrib docs v1 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Albert Cervera i Areny
Subject Re: Contrib docs v1
Date
List pgsql-patches
I started importing the files when I notified the list, can't remember exactly
when and I've iteratively improved all the files so there can be differences
though I thought that contrib READMES where very stable. Anyway, I'll try to
take a look at the diffs from then and add those changes.

A Dimecres 14 Novembre 2007, Tom Lane va escriure:
> Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@nan-tic.com> writes:
> > [ contrib sgml docs ]
>
> I am distressed to discover that these seem to have been generated from
> a snapshot taken some time in June, as they are missing the last five
> months' worth of changes to the now-deleted README files.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com