Re: Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please keep messages on list.

service- I should be able to logon?

They use the same password to logon to the database server, but pgAgent run as a service  and must authenticate as a
*windows*user as well. That is what is failing.

Regards, Dave