Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: what is up with the PG mailing lists?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 08:19:27AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Probably alot of the problems you've been seeing have to do with moderator
> approval times for some posts ... Tom doesn't usually let me go very long with
> big delays before letting me know there "might be a problem" ...

That could be -- I have been very busy lately, and having some
trouble keeping up with moderation.  Also, I stopped moderating
-advocacy while Josh has his current rules in place, because I didn't
feel comfortable moderating out a discussion I was part of.  So some
of this might just be moderation time.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.    --George Orwell