Re: Strange anoncvs sync behavior - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Strange anoncvs sync behavior
Date
List pgsql-www
Am Montag, 29. Oktober 2007 schrieb Magnus Hagander:
> >> You were hacking on the tag/branch stuff only to allow "pgsql" to do
> >> that, but then IIRC people spoke up and said they wanted it the other
> >> way around - only personal accounts doing it. Or something like that.

> Ah, that's what I meant, really :-) At least in that being the reason
> why I stopped looking at the other part, and then forgot about it.

Would this have anything to do with this problem:

$ cvs update -rREL8_2_STABLE
cvs update: warning: cannot open /cvsroot/CVSROOT/val-tags read/write: Permission denied
cvs update: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/pgsql' (/cvsroot/pgsql/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs update: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/pgsql'
cvs [update aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

--
Peter Eisentraut