Re: First mention option for Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: First mention option for Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:46:31 -0300
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> > We
> > should instead continue our focus on promoting our project which is
> > PostgreSQL
>
> If you are going to promote the name "PostgreSQL", then it should be
> used on *everything* official, not just as a leader into the
> documentation ...

I am Joshua D. Drake also known as jd@commandprompt.com and linuxpoet.

Guess which one gets the most hits on Google, is my Legal name?
Now guess which one is used the most in common conversation?

Joshua D. Drake

> - ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (http://www.hub.org) Email .
> scrappy@hub.org                              MSN . scrappy@hub.org
> Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

            UNIQUE NOT NULL

Attachment