Re: Failed PW retries - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Brian Almeida
Subject Re: Failed PW retries
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 03:37:33PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
>   When the ODBC driver gets back a failed login it seems to retry the
>   same username/password 4 times, then tries with user 'admin', then
>   tries again with the original username before prompting the user to
>   enter a new password.
FYI, we were able to stop the "Admin" login by setting TryJetAuth=0 in
the registry.  But are still baffled why access is getting an auth
failed 4 times before even trying to prompt the user for a password.

Anyone else ever experience a similar issue with one-time passwords?

Thanks,

Brian