Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Feature Freeze date for 8.4
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:43:28 +0100
Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> For planning purposes, I think its always a good idea to lay down some
> dates for the next lot of development milestones. These can be
> provisional, until declared solid later.

We can't not realistically consider this until we at least come up with
a release date for 8.3.

I seem to recall that we were originally going to release 8.3 in June.

Jsohua D. Drake

PostgreSQL solutions since 1997  http://www.commandprompt.com/        UNIQUE NOT NULL