Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] New Zealand PostgreSQL Users' Group]
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wednesday 10 October 2007 22:28, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> No clue, I don't maintain that site ... and JoshB mentioned that it is 'MT
> backed', so *really* have no clue as to where you would change the look ...

But... you just edited it... ??  Is it documented anywhere which server it
lives on, what software it uses, or where the git repo (ha!) is?  Perhaps we
can get some more hands on it with a little more info?

--
Robert Treat