Re: We aren't a relational database ... ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kaare Rasmussen
Subject Re: We aren't a relational database ... ?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> The phlogiston theory (from the Ancient Greek φλογιστόν phlŏgistón
> "burnt up," from φλόξ phlóx "fire") is an obsolete scientific theory,
> stated initially in 1667 by Johann Joachim Becher, whereby in addition

Phlogiston was a reasonable theory at the time, with the knowledge they had.
Now it seems ridiculus in hindsigt. But perhaps people in the 24th century
will have a laugh over wormholes and n dimensions.

Just to stay on topic :-)

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare@jasonic.dk