Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication
Date
List pgsql-performance
I'd consider having a small daemon LISTENing for NOTIFYs that you send by triggers whenever the table has changed.
That'llmake sure it only dumps if something actually changed. And you can also implement some ratelimiting if needed.

/Magnus