Re: good sql tutorial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dave Page
Subject Re: good sql tutorial
Date
List pgsql-general

LOL - been there, done that. Also seen what then happens when an incorrectly designed report gets sent to the board and
industryregulators!

I've also seen finance folks get very good with SQL quite quickly, so only the OP can really say if the pain potential
islow enough to justify the time savings.

Regards, Dave