Re: Ongoing issues with the downloads page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Ongoing issues with the downloads page
Date
List pgsql-www
On Monday 01 October 2007 14:35, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> > under "commercial software"(ie.:
> > http://www.postgresql.org/download/commercial) but I guess you were
> > actually taking about the small listing on the very end of the
> > "Downloads" main page (http://www.postgresql.org/download/) - right ?
>
> Correct, since that's where other OS platforms are listed.  If RH & EDB
> are there, Solaris ought to be there.

We're not trying to list every OS that can run postgres in this section, we're
trying to provide pointers for end users to standardized package systems they
may want to use to manage installation.  As I stated previously[1], if you
can provide a pointer to a package management system for Sun, we can
certainly add it here.

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2007-09/msg00000.php

--
Robert Treat