Re: Release Notes? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Release Notes?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 01:59:47PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Chris, Robert, Bruce,
>
> In the past, the web pages we've had for a release were:
>
> /about/press/presskit
> /about/press/contact
> /docs/current/static/release.html
>
> I'm thinking that we want to add:
> /about/features
> ... per the effort to clean up the features pages, and
> /about/features/latest
> with the latest version features
>
> Alternately it can be in /about/press, but I think it's probably better in the
> other place.  Yes?

Just a note, not sure if you saw this one before: I've been working on
db:ifying Stefans feature matrix thingy. The mockup is here:
http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/about/featurematrix

Still needs a fix for the info links, but working on that. Other than that,
it mainly needs a lot of data entry. The idea is that a feature will have
a link to the relevant documentation section or a link showing just a
summary for things that aren't in the docs.

Perhaps that's a good start for what you're looking for?

//Magnus