the copy command - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From johnf
Subject the copy command
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

SUSE 10.2 pgadmin3 1.6.3

When I use a copy command from the pgadmin query screen  as in:

COPY agschgrid (tablename, header1, header2, header3, header4, header5,
coldata1, coldata3, coldata2, coldata4, coldata5, retfield, pkid, prikey,
colcount, lookupfld, regid, lk_filter, "txtBoxID", field1, field2, field3,
field4, field5) FROM '/home/johnf/agschgrid_data.sql'

I always get "file not found".  I don't understand why pgadmin3 can't see my
file?  I can see it from Konqueror and even from the open file of pgadmin3.
So does anyone know why I can run the statement?
--
John Fabiani