Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini escribió:

> Also, I am not aware of any Spanish community at the moment - actually
> nobody from Spain ever took part to the organisation of PGDay and the
> European Group or even marginally got involved.

Yeah, people from Spain is scarce.  When we say "the spanish community"
what we actually mean is "the spanish-speaking community", which
includes Latin America.  A lot of them have never travelled outside
their own countries, let alone Europe.  There is people from Spain in
there too but not very much, it seems.