Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Bill Moran
Subject Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> On Thursday 30 August 2007 20:06, Josh Williams wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 18:47 -0400, Chris Browne wrote:
> > > There's some chance that there may not be an explicit PostgreSQL
> > > booth, but even if there isn't, I know I'll have a decent place to
> > > deploy swag via LUG resources :-).
> >
> > Actually we do have one now.  Ohio LinuxFest just now called to confirm,
> > so we'll at least have a .org booth.  (Just in case, any desire to up
> > that level to something else?)
>
> Does bumping up a level get us anything?  One thing that would be nice is
> power in the booth, any chance we get that?

I don't remember anyone having a booth without power last year, so I'd
be surprised if we needed to do anything extra to get power.

[snip]

> The next step is getting a mailing address, so we can ship some swag. I'd
> think we'd want to get some flyers, cds, and maybe some pins?  I think I can
> arrange for a couple books. Anything else we can spare?

If you can't get an address to ship straight to Columbus, you can ship
it to me and I'll drive out with it (it's about 3 hours from Pittsburgh,
so I'm driving anyway)

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com