Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 12:37:56PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> I would think that a more appropriate evaluation would be:
[&c.]

While I think the criteria are good ones, deciding who will decide
strikes me as a rathole down which we do not wish to dig.  It's
almost as deep as the naming hole.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
        --Scott Morris