Re: Please no "sale" News items - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Please no "sale" News items
Date
List pgsql-www
On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 09:40:52PM -0500, Decibel! wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 04:34:22PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > WWW admins,
> >
> > As much as we might like AM Software, I really don't think the PostgreSQL
> > home page is the appropriate place to carry their sale announcements:
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.782
> > http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.850
> >
> > Can we please only take announcements of *new* products from commercial
> > vendors?  That was the rule ...
>
> Speaking of rules... are they posted anywhere? If not, can we get them
> in the admin interface?

This is the closest I know of:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2006-07/msg00031.php

But that one even contains a bullet that we need to write them down
somewhere. Nobody has done it yet though, so feel free to take a stab at
that :-(

//Magnus