Re: Tables dissapearing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: Tables dissapearing
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 10:31:11PM +0200, Kamil Srot wrote:
> The script is very simple one:

Well, I don't see anything obvious, but. . .

> I can easily rewrite it to use the vacuumdb command, but I doubt it'll
> make any difference.

The point is that you don't have to rewrite it.  Just run "vacuumdb
-a" and it vacuums _all_ databases.

> Is there a way how to find out the problem is here? I scanned the log
> output of pgsql for wrap around but didn't found aby recent relevant
> entries... I'm pretty sure, I miss something stupid :-(

Are you quite sure you're getting all your logs where you think you
are?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The plural of anecdote is not data.
        --Roger Brinner