Re: Please no "sale" News items - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Please no "sale" News items
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh,

> I would note that AM software has always been very responsive to the
> community and that they are only doing this because we haven't said
> anything and we continue to approve the posts.

I'm not saying AM software is bad.  I'm saying that avertising someone's sale
is inappropriate for the PostgreSQL news.

If the WWW team doesn't think it is, Josh, then you can I can start posting
monthly notices advertising Sun and CommandPrompt's services.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun