Status of 8.3 patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Status of 8.3 patches
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here is the current 8.3 patch status:
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Todo:PatchStatus

As you can see we have two major patches remaining, tsearch2 and HOT.
Tom is working on tsearch2 now and Paven just posted an updated HOT
patch.  (Only the GIT (group index tuples) patch didn't make it into
8.3.)

There are a few minor patches left:
 o  Automatic adjustment of bgwriter_lru_maxpages
    We show this as waiting for performance results.  I am thinking we    should hold this for 8.4.
 o  Error correction for n_dead_tuples
    This shows as waiting on another patch.  Again, I am thinking to    keep it for 8.4.
 o  Per function search_path
    Tom will complete this one.
 o  Table function support
    Neil, where are you on this?