Re: 8.3 freeze/release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: 8.3 freeze/release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 10:04:32AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Well, we are in feature freeze, but as far as I'm concerned ecpg is its
> own little fiefdom.  If you have enough confidence in these changes to
> apply them now, no one is going to question you.

Okay, done. Please test it!

There were some with platforms I didn't test on, but hopefully they are
fixed now. There is one more problem with the threading tests that are
run even if threading is not activated. Will look into this later.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes