Re: EnterpriseDB Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: EnterpriseDB Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Am Mittwoch, 8. August 2007 18:07 schrieb Joshua D. Drake:
> Although I have to double check if PeterE is actually
> correct on his linux filesystem standard comment because as I recall non
> standard packages are supposed to go into /opt .

I just want to clarify that I did not mean "This package violates the Linux
File System Hierarchy Standard" (which it does, but not in an important way),
but rather that it lays out the files in a manner that is unusual for what I
estimate to be the average Linux administrator.

--
Peter Eisentraut