Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher
Subject Re: Fwd: [cbp] New MySQL Journal
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Also sprach Robert Bernier (robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca)
> On Monday 30 July 2007 22:18, Decibel! wrote:
> > Forwarded from a computer book publishing list I'm on.
> >
> > It'd be awesome if the community could do something similar for
> > PostgreSQL... do we have enough authors to pull it off?
>
> The better question is, is there somebody out there with the money to take on the risk of publishing a magazine?

If there is no publisher that would publish a printed version, online
distribution eg. as a high quality formatted PDF might work to.

However, this will take a lot work and require a lot of input from
writers.

--
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE  0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
http://www.net-tex.de

Attachment