Any use for two Compaqs in Europe? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?
Date
Re: Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?  (Decibel! <decibel@decibel.org>)
Re: Any use for two Compaqs in Europe?  (Stéphane Schildknecht <fr@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-www
Folks,

Continuent has offered us two fairly current Compaq servers (specs pending)
for donation.  The machines are currently in Grenoble, France, and we'd have
to supply transportation to whereever we want to host them.

If they weren't in Europe, I could really use them for our performance lab,
but intercontinental transport is liable to be more than they're worth.

So, is there somewhere we could use these?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun