Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stefan 'Kaishakunin' Schumacher
Subject Re: Moving toward a more professional booth presence
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Also sprach Robert Treat (xzilla@users.sourceforge.net)
> On Wednesday 13 June 2007 07:02, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> > >
> > > Can I also suggest having at least black and white ones? You wouldn't
> > > get me in a white one without a serious amount of cash or beer for
> > > example, and I imagine others feel the same way.
> >
> > Good idea, i also like the black ones more ... most of the time.

Black shirts rule. And I want to suggest to produce real XXXXXL
shirts. In 2004 I got a white XXL shirt from Peter Eisentraut, which
didn't fit my athletic, Bud-Spencer-like body ;-)

> Well, if I were making "uniforms" for postgresql workers, I'd expect them to
> be blue... of course your bikeshed may vary...

One should keep in mind that such a T-Shirt uniform might not fit all
events. More commercial ones might require a more formal dress, like
polo shirts or a classical suit. At the LinuxTag in Berlin were
neckties with a BSD-daemon[1] sold.

Maybe we should organize the production of a necktie with an elephant
logo?

[1] http://net-tex.dnsalias.org/~stefan/gallery/LinuxTag2007/Daemon_Krawatte_klein.jpg.html
--
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE  0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
http://www.net-tex.de

Attachment