Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello all,

we need to plan the FOSDEM in early 2008 in Brussels.
As stated in earlier mails we try to get a dedicated devroom in
cooperation with *BSD.

This means, we will have 18 slots for talks on two days, 9 for PG, 9 for BSD.
That means, we have to fill this 9 slots (plus 1, 2 standby). This mail
is just a request to let me know, if we will have this talks available.
This is not an official application, that will be around october,
november. I talked with Daniel Seuffert from the FreeBSD project about
the devroom and he asked me, if we can have this devroom together and
if the PostgreSQL project can fill the available timeslots.

So, hands up (or mail me), who is interested and what kind of talk you want to give.

Kind regads

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
 (Ferenc Mantfeld)