Live CD status - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Live CD status
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

I've updated the live CD to pg_live-8.2.4.1.

I will upload the iso image after getting feedback on what else should be on pg_live, it's a time constraint issue.

For the most part no new documentation has been added and I'm still using the same version of Xubuntu that I used the
lasttime. I'll add the Italian translation of the PostgreSQL reference documentation as soon as I get it sent to me
(theFrench translation is already there).

As per request, I've added the pagila database although I'm not clear where I can find the document "The Business Case
forPostgreSQL".

Joshua, any chance of getting a working version of plphp?

FYI: it is possible to change pg over to 8.3 if it comes out fast enough.

Comments?

Robert