Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: PostgreSQL OSCON Booth Bunnies needed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 05:13:29PM +0200, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> kind of people you hire to stand at your booth just for looks but with
> no actual know how of the given product. These could just as well be

I will not speak for anyone else, but having taken booth duty at
OSCON in the past, I can at least confirm that some of us have
neither good looks nor any knowledge to recommend us as decorations
for the booth :)

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
        --H.W. Fowler